Firstly let me say welcome to all you new members.
Then allow me to give you a quick overview of what, who and where SOHOClan is.
We are a small gaming group from Hermanus, South Africa.
Our clan consists of 5 core people namely EJ Hill, Arno Hill, Andrea Hill, Dante Campbell and Jacques Du Plessis. We have all been friends (brothers) from a long time ago and we all enjoy gaming so a clan is the natural thing for us to partake in.
We have played a vast variety of games, ranging from MMORPGs such as WoW to more mundane games such as Minecraft and such.
We are relaxed players who do not get to serious on most games, however that is not to say we do not take our roles as ass-kickers in games seriously. We enjoy the sport and also know when to take a break.
If you are like us and just want to have some fun then join up, we would love to have you.
Gokuofuin / Jul 24, 2014
The time has come! Account migration is now open to PC Players!
From now until Friday, August 1 at 2 PM EDT, the Migrate Account option will allow you to create a copy of your existing PC account for use on the PS4 version of Warframe.
There are a few things you should know before you transfer your account:
- You must have a PSN account to be eligible for a PC to PS4 Account Migration.
- PC to PS4 account migration can only be done once and can NOT be reversed. Be sure to use the correct PSN ID for the migration.
- All existing PS4 account progress will be overwritten by your PC account.
- All Platinum and goods (i.e. Prime Access, PS4 Renown Pack, Mod Packs, Obsidian Braton Skin) purchased on the PS4 PSN Store will be added to your new migrated account at the base rank.
- Any items purchased in-game with Platinum on PS4 will be overwritten and the Platinum returned to your new migrated account; items purchased with credits will be overwritten by your PC account.
- No Platinum purchased on the PC version of Warframe will be transferred to the PS4 copy.
- No Clan information from the PC is copied; all existing PS4 Clan information remains untouched.
- Any items on PC that are not currently available on PS4 will appear when the PS4 is updated.
- If you have an existing PS4 account, your Friends List will not be overwritten, but your PC Friends List will not copy over.
- Account sharing/selling is prohibited and if violated you risk having both accounts banned.
- Your PC account will remain unaffected and unchanged after migration.
- All PC Exclusive items and gear will remain exclusive to the PC and will NOT migrate to the PS4.
For full info and to migrate your account now, visit Account Management and click ‘Migrate Account’.